6 Week Mindfulness Course in Ennis – ‘Finding Peace in a Frantic World ‘- 10th of November in Ennis-(early bird offer)
This hugely popular course from the book, 'Finding Peace in a Frantic World, starts on Thursday evening, 7:30 - 9pm, on the 10th of November in the Orchard wellness centre in Ennis.
The famous book and CD are provided on the course. Small class size of 7. Booking early is advised.
Early bird offer is €150, plus a free book and Cd when booked by the 2nd of October. €180 after that, book and Cd are an extra €20 - total €200. You can also purchase your own book/Cd from a bookshop.
The 6-Week ‘Finding Peace in a Frantic World’ Course is a great introduction to mindfulness. The course is based on the traditional 8-Week Mindfulness Courses (MBSR and MBCT), but the key learning points and practices have been distilled into a slightly shorter format.
The course consists of 6, 1.5-hour sessions and includes 20 minutes of home practice per day between sessions. Through guided meditations, group dialogue, individually tailored instructions and home assignments, you will learn the essential principles of mindfulness and techniques to build your personal home practice and access the wide-ranging benefits well beyond the course.
The key learning points include:
- A variety of formal and informal mindfulness meditation practices, which involve using the breath and body as a focus for being aware of our experience in the present moment.
- Understanding the physiology of stress and how to self-regulate our moods, so that we are better able to pause in challenging situations and manage our responses more effectively.
- Recognising the patterns of worrying and self-criticism that often generate more stress; and how we can relate to ourselves with a more accepting and kinder stance.
- Learning to have more mindful communication, connections and relationships.
- Developing practical self-care tools to help us thrive, perform at our best, and build resilience.
The structure of the course and home practice will follow the outline of the bestselling book: “Mindfulness: a guide to finding peace in a frantic world”, co-authored by Mark Williams, who is the leading mindfulness researcher in the UK and co-founder of the MBCT programme.
All material proved.
Cost is €180 - (early bird of €150 when booked by the 2nd of October)
Please feel free to contact me with any questions - Fergus 087 7732467 / email@example.com